The ELTon Award is given by the British Council for English language teaching innovation.
- Tim Kelly and Hilary Nesi — University of Warwick
- Fiona Joseph and Peter Travis — Flo-Joe
- Vanessa Reilly, Oxford University Press — Three in a tree (book and multimedia package)
- Simon Mellor-Clark and Yvonne Baker de Altamirano, Macmillan Education — Campaign 1 coursebooks
- Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou and Pavlos Pavlou, Oxford University Press — Assessing Young Learners
- Corony Edwards and Jane Willis, University of Birmingham and Aston University — Teachers Exploring Tasks
- Carol Read, Ana Soberon, Maria Toth and Elisenda Papiol, Macmillan Education — Bugs (multimedia course)
- Stuart Rubenstein, Greta Grinfeld, Sally McCrae, Emma Fisher, Camden College of English— "English Language Cultural Experience"
- Russell Stanard — www.teachertrainingvideos.com
- Mary Slattery, Catherine Kneafsey, Lucy Allen, Julia Bell — Teaching with Bear: Using puppets in the language classroom with young learners, Oxford University Press
- Scott Thornbury, Luke Meddings, Lindsay Clandfield, Mike Burghall — Teaching Unplugged, Delta Publishing
- James Thomas, Martina Pavlickova and Martina Sindelarova Skupenova — Global Issues in the ELT Classroom, Spolecnost pro Fair Trade
- Stuart Wiffin and Helen Gibbon — Award For Innovative Writing
- Neil Edgeller, Senjuti Masud, Sharif Sadique — Rinku's World, BBC Learning English
- Ben Glynne, Dan Humm Soriano, David Wilkins — Communication Station, United International College
- Rob Carter, Alice Castle, Abeer Hassan, Sean Keegan, Karim Kouchouk, Abigail Wincott — BBCe!, BBC Learning English
- Marcos Benevides, Adam Gray — Fiction in Action: Whodunit, ABAX ELT
- Simona Petrescu — Macmillan Education Award For Innovative Writing
- Brian Abbs and Ingrid Freebairn — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kate Khoury, Sarah Raybould and Louise Salim — Sensing Humour in English
- Nik Peachey — Bell Blended Learning for ELT, Bell
- Macmillan Education— Sounds: The Pronunciation App, Macmillan Education
- Kyle Mawer, Graham Stanley — Digital Play: Computer games and language aims, Delta Publishing
- L2 — Wordready Academic English, L2
- Colour Trick — The Colour of Words, Colour Trick S.l.
- Alan Maley — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mary Glasgow Scholastic — Mary Glasgow
- Y.L.Teresa Ting — CLIL - Biology Towards IGCSE
- Herbert Puchta and Günter Gerngross — Hooray! Let’s play! Helbling Languages
- Kieran Donaghy — "Film English"
- Richard Cauldwell — Cool Speech: Hot Listening, Cool Pronunciation, Speech in Action/Firsty Group
- English in Action — English in Action, Bangladesh
- Brita Haycraft — Lifetime Achievement Award
- Excellence in Course Innovation - Dyslexia for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Dystefl) by Dystefl Project
- Innovation in Learner Resources - Academic Skills Series by Collins
- Innovation in Teacher Resources - The Disabled Access Friendly campaign by Katie Quartano and Paul Shaw
- Digital Innovation - Doctors Speak Up: Communication and Language Skills for International Medical Graduates by R. Woodward-Kron, C. Bow, C. Fraser, J. Pill, E. Flynn
- Local Innovation - P.A.L.S Scheme, (Promoting Acceptance of Language Students) - Country Cousins Ltd
- The Macmillan Education Award for New Talent in Writing -Compass (Upper Intermediate) by Elizabeth (Lizzie) Pinard
- British Council The Lifetime Achievement Award - Michael Swan
- Excellence in Course Innovation - Oxford Discover by Oxford University Press
- Innovation in Learner Resources - Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English by Oxford University Press, with Paragon Software GmbH (app)
- Innovation in Teacher Resources - "Life Skills" by Macmillan Education
- Digital Innovation - Little Bridge by Little Bridge
- Local Innovation -Talk English by Manchester Adult Education Service, Manchester City Council with The Department for Communities and Local Government (UK)
- The Macmillan Education Award for New Talent in Writing - EAP Shakespeare Dr Chris Lima
- The British Council Lifetime Achievement Award - Henry Widdowson
- Excellence in Course Innovation - Keynote by National Geographic Learning with Cengage Learning
- Innovation in Learner Resources - Literacy for Active Citizenship by Learning Unlimited LTD
- Innovation in Teacher Resources - Digital Video – A Manual for Language Teachers by PeacheyPublications.com
- Digital Innovation - Movies: Enjoy Language by Archimedes Inspiration, a.s.
- Local Innovation - Teaching English in Africa by East African Educational Publishers Ltd.
- The Macmillan Education Award for New Talent in Writing - "Academic English for the 21st Century Learner" by Aylin Graves
- The British Council Lifetime Achievement Award - "Catherine Walter"