Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: edge.|
Edge can mean:
- In geometry, an edge is where two surfaces meet.
- In graph theory, an edge is a connection between two nodes (or vertices)
- In geology, it describes an escarpment
- It can stand for Enhanced Data Rate for GSM Evolution. This is a way to make mobile phones transmit data faster than with GSM
- Microsoft Edge, an internet browser.
- The Edge (born 1961), Irish musician, member of U2
- Edge (wrestler) (born 1973), ring name of Canadian retired professional wrestler Adam Copeland.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.