Wikimedia disambiguation page
Eiji (えいじ, エイジ) is a common masculine Japanese given name.
Eiji can be written using different kanji characters which can mean:
- 栄治, "prosperity, peace"
- 英治, "great, peace"
- 英二, "great, second"
- 永次, "eternity, next"
- Eiji Aonuma (英二, born 1963), Japanese designer and director of video games
- Eiji Toyoda (英二, born 1913), chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation
- Eiji Yoshikawa (英治, 1892–1962), Japanese historical novelist
- Eiji Kawashima Japanese National Football Team's Goalkeeper
- Eiji (永治), Japanese era name (1141-1142)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eiji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.