What fans are
A device used for cooling themselves down when they feel hot, especially:
1. A machine using an electric motor to rotate vanes in order to move air for cooling.
2. A tool whose shape is usually long triangle or semicircle is made of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc. people usually wave it lightly in a hand to create a cooling current of air.
Various types of fans and their characteristics
- Table Fans: small size, appropriate for personal space, cheap price, economical cooling
- Pedestal Fans: height can be changed, provide powerful air
- Window Fans: save space, bring in fresh air
- Wall Mount Fans: save space, offer more air, suit for industrial environment
- Floor Fans: offer more air, save space, suit for offices and warehouses
- Tower Fans: small space, vertical shape, quiet
- Ceiling Fans: on the ceiling, have a lot of styles to match room's decoration
- Box Fans: flexible, suit for various need of rooms
- Misting Fans: suit for outside areas
- Industrial Fans and Blowers: made of durable metal or steel
- Decorative Fans: has a lot of different styles
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans: used in bathroom, prevent from excess moisture
- Bladeless fans have no visible blades. They are not actually bladeless, the blades are hidden in the base of the fan.
The fans making history are at least 3,000 years, and the earliest fans can date from 3000 BC according to the record. Fans originated in China. The first European folding fans were brought into hat.
Fans make you cold not to much .
- "Fan". Dictionary.com. Copyright © 2015 Dictionary.com, LLC. Retrieved 12 March 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Fans". air and water. Copyright 2015 Air & Water and Air-N-Water.com. Archived from the original on 25 March 2015. Retrieved 12 March 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The History of Fans". The Fan Museum. 2015 The Fan Museum. Retrieved 12 March 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)