Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: figure.|
Figure could mean:
- A figure is a shape, drawing or representation.
- A figure in writing is any text, table or graphic separate from the main text.
- A figure is a synonym for a number.
- Significant figures in a decimal number.
- A person's figure.
- Figure of speech, also called a rhetorical figure.
- Figure skating.
- Figure in wood.
- Miniature representation of something.
- Musical figure, distinguished from musical motif.
- Noise figure.
- Shaping a mirror on a reflective telescope.
- Figure competition is a form of physique competition for women, related to bodybuilding. (See also: Women in bodybuilding)
- Action figure
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Figure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.