Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: folk.|
Folk can mean:
- a specific people, tribe, or nation
- folklore, stories and traditions told orally.
- folk art, art done in traditional styles
- folk music or folksong, music by and of the common people.
- folk dance, a 19th century form of dance
- folk-punk, a genre of music that combines elements of folk and punk rock music
- folk-rock, a kind of music that is folk music and Rock and Roll mixed together.
- folk metal, a sub-genre of heavy metal that mixes it with folk music
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.