Frederic William Henry Myers
In 1900 Myers was president of the Society for Psychical Research.
In 1903, after Myers death, Human Personality and Its Survival of Bodily Death was compiled and published. It was two large books at 1,360 pages in length, which presented an overview of Myers' research into the unconscious mind.
Related pages change
- William James. Frederic Myers's Service to Psychology The Popular Science Monthly, August 1901, pp. 380-389.
- Catherine W. Reilly (2000). Victorian poetry, 1860-1879: an annotated biobibliography Continuum International Publishing Group, p. 332.
- "Society for Psychical Research:Past Presidents". Archived from the original on 2016-03-28. Retrieved 2010-08-21.
- Emily W. Kelly and Carlos S. Alvarado. Images in Psychiatry: Frederic William Henry Myers, 1843–1901 American Journal of Psychiatry, 162:34, January 2005.
- W. McDougall. Review: Human Personality and Its Survival of Bodily Death Mind, Vol. 12, No. 48 (Oct., 1903), pp. 513-526.
- Book review:Irreducible Mind Archived 2012-03-08 at the Wayback Machine, The Journal of Mind and Behavior, Vol.29, No 4, Autumn 2008.