Frederick, Prince of Wales
heir apparent to the British throne from 1727 until his death
|Princess Augusta, Duchess of Brunswick||31 August 1737||31 March 1813||married, 1764, Karl Wilhelm Ferdinand, Duke of Brunswick; had issue|
|George III||4 June 1738||29 January 1820||married, 1761, Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz; had issue|
|Prince Edward, Duke of York||14 March 1739||17 September 1767|
|Princess Elizabeth||30 December 1740||4 September 1759|
|Prince William Henry, Duke of Gloucester||14 November 1743||25 August 1805||married, 1766, Maria Waldegrave, Countess Waldegrave; had issue|
|Prince Henry, Duke of Cumberland||27 November 1745||18 September 1790||married, 1771, Anne Horton; no issue|
|Princess Louisa||8 March 1749||13 May 1768|
|Prince Frederick||13 May 1750||29 December 1765|
|Caroline Matilda, Queen of Denmark and Norway||11 July 1751||10 May 1775||married, 1766, Christian VII, King of Denmark and Norway; had issue|
- History of the Monarchy - The Official Website of the British Monarchy
- Frederick Lewis, Prince of Wales Archived 2005-02-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Unusual royal deaths at Ward's Book of Days
- "From Lads to Lord's; The History of Cricket: 1300 – 1787". Archived from the original on 2011-06-29. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- Henry Churchyard "Royal Genealogies, Part 9" Archived 2009-05-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Sam Sloan "Big Combined Family Trees (pafg744)"
- F S Ashley-Cooper, At the Sign of the Wicket: Cricket 1742-1751, Cricket Magazine, 1900
- G B Buckley, Fresh Light on 18th Century Cricket, Cotterell, 1935
- Timothy J McCann, Sussex Cricket in the Eighteenth Century, Sussex Record Society, 2004
- Thomson, Arthur Alexander: Odd Men In: A Gallery of Cricket Eccentics (The Pavilion Library, 1985).
- H T Waghorn, Cricket Scores, Notes, etc. (1730-1773), Blackwood, 1899
- H T Waghorn, The Dawn of Cricket, Electric Press, 1906
- Michael De-la-Noy, The King Who Never Was: The Story of Frederick, Prince of Wales, London; Chester Springs, PA: Peter Owen, 1996.
- John Walters, The Royal Griffin: Frederick, Prince of Wales, 1707-51, London: Jarrolds, 1972.