Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fusion.|
Fusion means to merge or combine. It could also mean:
- Nuclear fusion, in physics
- Fusion power, energy generated by nuclear fusion reactions
- Fusion (student movement), Christian charity that serves students
- Electoral fusion, in politics fusion refers to two parties with the same candidate
- Fusion (music), especially Jazz fusion
- Fusion (album), in 2018 by the Nepali singer Prakash Neupane
- Fusion cuisine, combines elements of various traditions of cooking
- A type of car
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.