George Spencer-Brown (2 April 1923 – 25 August 2016) is an English polymath. He is best known as the author of Laws of Form. He describes himself as a "mathematician, consulting engineer, psychologist, educational consultant and practitioner, consulting psychotherapist, author, and poet."
2 April 1923
|Died||25 August 2016 (aged 93)|
|Alma mater||Trinity College, Cambridge|
- G Spencer-Brown: Laws of Form, website with Tutorial, Flash animations, downloads.
- Richard Shoup's website devoted to Spencer-Brown, his work, and related ideas. Includes an extensive bibliography of the secondary literature on Laws of Form.
- Brief bio of G. Spencer-Brown.
- Draw a distinction... The space of imagination based on Spencer-Brown.
- Kauffman, Louis H., "Reformulating the Map Color Theorem".
- Transcript of Spencer-Brown's talks at Esalen, 1973.