Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: general.|
General is a word with many meanings:
- The military rank of General officer, also in paramilitary, etc.
- The equivalent ecclesiastical position of general superior.
- Of or relating to a genus.
- A blue-collar worker who does many different services, often called simple a "General" or "General Employee". This is most often found in food service careers.
- The corrupt leader of military regime in Capcom's Mega Man X4.
- General snus is a brand of snus manufactured in Sweden by Swedish Match
- General (Freeware game), a freeware strategic game developed by Russian NewGame Software
- General Tire, a brand of tire owned by German tire manufacturer Continental AG
- General Records, a record label
- The second strongest piece in Stratego.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.