58th Prime Minister of Italy
|58th Prime Minister of Italy|
1 June 2018 – 13 February 2021
|Deputy||Luigi Di Maio|
|Preceded by||Paolo Gentiloni|
|Succeeded by||Mario Draghi|
|Born||8 August 1964|
Volturara Appula, Italy
|Alma mater||Sapienza University|
On January 25, 2021, it was reported that Conte would officially resign the next day after losing his party's majority and coalition support in the Italian Senate. He was replaced by Mario Draghi on 13 February 2021.
- Il premier tecnico di un governo politico
- Valentina, chi è l’ex moglie di Giuseppe Conte
- "Raggiunto l'accordo per un governo M5S-Lega con Conte premier" (in Italian).
- Giuffrida, Angela (20 August 2019). "Italian PM announces resignation in speech". The Guardian.
- "C'è l'accordo tra M5s e Pd. Governo giallorosso ai nastri di partenza". Agi.
- Legorano, Giovanni (January 25, 2021). "Italian Prime Minister Resigns Amid Struggle Over How to Revive Economy From Covid-19". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 25, 2021.
- University of Florence personal page (including CV and publication list in English)