Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: goodbye.|
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Goodbye|
Goodbye is a word used to express good wishes when parting. It may originate from the phrase "God be with you".
Goodbye may refer to:
- Goodbye (Cream album), an album by Cream
- Goodbye (Ben & Jason album), an album by Ben & Jason
- Goodbye (Dubstar album), an album by Dubstar
- Goodbye (Ulrich Schnauss album), an upcoming album by Ulrich Schnauss
- "Goodbye", a song written by Lennon-McCartney in 1968 and recorded by Mary Hopkin on the Apple Records label
- "Goodbye" (Elton John song), a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
- "Goodbye" (Spice Girls song), a 1998 single by Spice Girls
- "Goodbye", a 2002 song by Mudvayne from their album The End of All Things to Come
- "Goodbye?", a 2005 song by Grandaddy
- "Goodbye" (Def Leppard song), a single by Def Leppard
- "Goodbye", a song by Gravity Kills from their album Gravity Kills
- "Good Bye", a song by Japanese musician hide from the album Psyence
- "Goodbye", a song by Night Ranger from their 1985 album Seven Wishes
- "Goodbye" (Tevin Campbell song), a 1992 single by Tevin Campbell
- "Goodbye" (The Corrs song), a 2006 single by The Corrs
- "Goodbye", a 2006 single by Army of Anyone from their album Army of Anyone
- "Goodbye" (Everlife song), a 2007 single by Everlife
- "Goodbye" (Eurovision song), the Bosnian and Herzegovinian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1997, performed by Alma Čardžić.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goodbye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.