Wikimedia disambiguation page
Hafiz or Hafez may mean:
- Hafez or Khwajeh Shams al-Din Muhammad Hafez-e Shirazi, an Iranian mystic and poet. Sometimes credited as "Hafiz" or "Hafiz of Shiraz".
- Hafiz (Quran), a term used by Muslims for people who have completely memorized the Qur'an
- al-Hafiz (d. 1149), the eleventh Caliph of the Fatimids
- Hafez al-Assad (1930-2000), president of Syria from 1971 to 2000
- Mohamed Ali Hafez, Egyptian Federation for Scouts and Girl Guides Scouting notable, awardee of the Bronze Wolf in 1965
- Hafiz, a former member of the Malaysian rock band One Buck Short.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hafiz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.