Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray (born 1 July 1989) is an English actress. She is best known for playing the role of Cassie, a gentle, 'spacey' teen girl with an apparent eating disorder and unstated mental illness in E4's drama/comedy, Skins.
Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray
1 July 1989
Murray attended North Bristol Post 16 Centre studying German.
- Skins (2007-2008, 2013, TV series) - Cassie
- Narrates the new Nokia 5300 advert (August/September 2007)
- Reads in Lost for words campaign 2007.
- Marple: Why Didn't They Ask Evans? (2009, TV movie) - Dorothy Savage
- Clone (2010) - Monica
- Chatroom (2010) - Emily
- Wings (2011, short)
- Dark Shadows (2012)
- Little Glory (2012)
- Game of Thrones (2012-2017, TV series) - Gilly
- The Numbers Station (2013)
- Lily & Kat (2013)
- God Help the Girl (2013) - Cass
- ↑ "Mandagsmuse: Hannah Murray". ELLE (in Danish). 2015-07-20. Retrieved 2019-02-15.
- Hannah Murray on IMDb
- Hannah Murray fansite
- Channel 4 Skins site
- Hannah Murray Archived 2016-03-10 at the Wayback Machine at Troikatalent.com