A healthy lifestyle is one which helps to keep and improve people's health and well-being and overcome lots of stress. Many governments and non-governmental organizations work in promoting healthy lifestyles. Healthy living is a lifelong effect. Being healthy includes healthy eating, physical activities, weight management, and stress management.
A healthy lifestyle includes a balanced diet. This does not mean cutting out important food groups of your diet or limiting yourself on the amount of calories per day. A well-rounded diet involves eating most food groups in every meal. Meats, dairy, fruits and vegetables are all important components of a meal that will ensure your body is healthy.
Components of a healthy lifestyleEdit
A healthy lifestyle is mostly associated with:
- Participants at the 6th Global Conference on Health Promotion. The Bangkok Charter for health promotion in a globalized world. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 2005 Aug 11. Accessed 2009 Feb 4.
- Kickbusch I. 2003. The contribution of the World Health Organization to a new public health,private and health promotion. Am J Public Health 93(3):383-8.  2009.
- Health & Fitness Guide Fitness Information & Articles
- Health Library Archived 2017-06-03 at the Wayback Machine- Health Information
- Healthy Cities – WHO EURO Office
- Health-EU Portal Archived 2011-08-10 at the Wayback Machine Health Prevention and Promotion in the EU