American pay television network
(Redirected from Home Box Office)
The Home Box Office (HBO) is an American cable television network. HBO show movies made for theaters as well as television. The also show many original television programs, including The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Crashbox and Big Love. Other popular series include Geroge And Martha Oz, True Blood, Carnivàle, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, Entourage, and Deadwood. HBO is owned by WarnerMedia (formerly TimeWarner).
|Headquarters||New York, NY, United States|
|Owner||Home Box Office, Inc. (Time Warner)|
|Launched||November 8, 1972|
|Available on all U.S. cable systems||Consult your local cable provider or program listings source for channel availability|
|AT&T U-verse||1802–1815 (HD)|
|TalkTalk TV (UK)||On Demand – Buy & Keep|
|Zazeen (Canada)||172–173 (HD/SD)|
|PlayStation Vue||Internet Protocol television|
|Sling TV||Internet Protocol television|
|DirecTV Now||Internet Protocol television|
|Founded||November 8, 1972|
New York City,
|Products||Pay television, television production|
|Revenue||US$5.615 billion (2015)|
(sale to AT&T pending)
- ↑ "HBO: About: Frequently Asked Questions: HBO HD". HBO. Retrieved April 3, 2016.
- ↑ Visnji, Margaret (24 January 2019). "How Time Warner Makes Money? Understanding Time Warner Business Model".
- ↑ "Annual Report - Time Warner" (PDF).
- Official HBO site
- HBO Europe Archived 2012-04-12 at the Wayback Machine
- HBO HD Archived 2007-06-09 at the Wayback Machine
- HBO Family Archived 2006-07-21 at the Wayback Machine
- HBO Latin America
- HBO Asia Archived 2013-08-06 at the Wayback Machine