|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Area served||United States|
|Key people||Mike Hopkins (CEO)|
|Revenue||$695.43 million (2012)|
|Owner||NBCUniversal Television Group (32%)|
Fox Broadcasting Company (36%)
(21st Century Fox)
Disney–ABC Television Group (32%)
(The Walt Disney Company)
|Alexa rank||401 (August 2014[update])|
|Type of site||Video on demand|
|Registration||Not required for public content, but affords additional personalization features.|
Registration and subscription required for Hulu Plus content.
|Users||apx.6 million Hulu Plus subscribers (2014) Unknown number of free content viewers.|
|Available in||English, Japanese, Portuguese|
|Launched||October 29, 2007 (Hulu Syndication Network)|
March 12, 2008 (Hulu.com destination site)
Hulu videos are available only to users in the United States. Hulu is a joint venture of NBCUniversal Television Group (Comcast), Fox Broadcasting Company (21st Century Fox) and Disney–ABC Television Group (The Walt Disney Company).
Hulu Plus is a paid subscription service. Subscribers can access episodes from ABC, Fox, NBC, and the CW the day after they air. Subscribers can access these episodes on internet-connected TVs, smartphones, game consoles, set-top boxes, and more.
- "A Big 2012." Hulu Blog, December 17, 2012
- ""NBC Officially Owns 32 Percent of Hulu (Until Comcast Acquires It)" Page 17 of 26; Accessed February 14, 2010". Thebigmoney.com. 2010-02-03. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- "Hulu.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "Today at the Hulu Upfront". Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- "123movies247.com". Wednesday, September 30, 2020