Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Ibrahim.|
Ibrahim (Arabic: إبراهيم ʾIbrāhīm) may be:
- Abraham, a Biblical patriarch
- Ibrahim (name), a name (and list of people with the name)
- Ibrahim (horse), a stallion who sired many successful show jumping horses
- Ibrahim (sura), a sura of the Qur'an
- Ibrahim prize, a prize to recognise good governance in Africa
- "Ibrahim", a song by David Friedman from Shades of Change
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibrahim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.