Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta
Ibrahim Boubacar Keïta (born 29 January 1945), or as he is often known, IBK, is a Malian politician. He was the President of Mali from 2013 to 2020. He was the Prime Minister of Mali from 1994 to 2000. He was he President of the National Assembly of Mali from 2002 to 2007.
- National Assembly page for Keïta Archived 2007-10-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- Candidate profile Archived 2007-09-04 at the Wayback Machine, Bamanet.net, April 20, 2007 (in French).
- "L'EFFET "IBK"" Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine, L'Essor, number 16,026, September 4, 2007 (in French).
- Mali's President Keita resigns after military mutiny
- Mali’s president announces resignation on state television