French public institution dedicated to Higher Education and Research
Institut Mines-Télécom is an engineering graduate school in France. It is in a campus of the University of Paris-Saclay (Northern France).
|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
48°49′48.843″N 2°20′8.89″E / 48.83023417°N 2.3358028°E
|Affiliations||University of Paris-Saclay|
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur (Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS)
- Massive Online Open Course
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at IMT.
Research activities at Institut Mines-Télécom relate to the following topics:
- ↑ "Members and associates". Archived from the original on 2016-10-18. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- ↑ Innovating in a Digital World
- ↑ (in French)Les bonnes recettes de l’Institut Mines-Télécom