Institut aéronautique et spatial
Institut aéronautique et spatial (IAS) is the French aeronautical industry's education coordinator. IAS was created in 1980. It is in Toulouse. IAS members are the major aeronautics & space companies such as EADS, Safran, Thales, Dassault Aviation, Airbus, Eurocopter, and others: 
Its aim is to develop a network of international partners, using 3 main vectors:
- Academic training with graduation;
- Continuing education and professional trainings;
- Support for research cooperation
- ↑ (in French)L'Institut aéronautique et spatial Archived 2010-06-19 at the Wayback Machine
- ↑ "Affiliate companies". Archived from the original on 2010-09-07. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- ↑ "Institut Aeronautique et Spatial". Archived from the original on 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- IAS website Archived 2012-05-07 at the Wayback Machine