Institut des sciences et industries du vivant et de l'environnement
Institut des sciences et industries du vivant et de l'environnement (Agro ParisTech, Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences) is a renowned graduate engineering school in France. It is in a campus of the University of Paris-Saclay (Northern France).
|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
|Campus||University of Paris-Saclay|
|Affiliations||University of Paris-Saclay|
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur Agro ParisTeh (Agro ParisTech Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Masters Recherche & Doctorat (PhD doctorate studies )
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS)
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students of many nationalities participate to the different curricula at Agro ParisTech.
Research activities at Agro ParisTech relate to the following topics:
- Agronomy, Forestry, Water and Environmental Science and Technology
- Life Science and Health
- Science and Engineering for Food and Bioproducts
- Social science, Economics and Management
- Modeling: Mathematics, Informatics and Physics
- "Members and associates". Archived from the original on 2016-10-18. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- (in French)AGROPARISTECH, IL N’Y A PAS DE PLUS BEAU MÉTIER QUE DE NOURRIR LE MONDE
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agro ParisTech.|