The English used in this article or section may not be easy for everybody to understand. (November 2011)
Isotope electrochemistry is a field within electrochemistry concerned with various topics like electrochemical separation of isotopes, electrochemical estimation of isotopic exchange equilibrium constants, electrochemical kinetic isotope effect, electrochemical isotope sensors, etc.
Chemists are actively working in this area. It overlaps with many other chemistry areas of both theoretical and practical importance like nuclear engineering, electrochemical technology, geochemistry, sensors and instrumentation.
Other websites change
- electrochemical investigation using isotopic effects Archived 2013-02-01 at Archive.today
- http://hydrobor.com.tr/bilgi-bankasi/.../Ti%20Ni%20intermetallic%20phases.pdf[permanent dead link]
- electrochemical isotope separation
- electrochemical isotope cell Archived 2011-07-19 at the Wayback Machine
- electroplating isotope effects
- JES electrochemical pumping isotope effects
- electrochemical isotope fractionation
- http://wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp/aesj/publication/JNST2002/No.4/39_367-370.pdf Archived 2012-03-19 at the Wayback Machine
- http://www.springerlink.com/content/u0x0t427w1146146/[permanent dead link]