Israel Defense Forces
The Israel Defense Forces (shortened: IDF) (Hebrew: צבא ההגנה לישראל) Tzva HaHagana LeYisrael (help·info)), "Army for the Defense of Israel", known in Israel by the Hebrew acronym צה"ל, (Tzahal), is the name of Israel's military forces. It includes the Israel Army, Israel Air Force and Israel Navy.
IDF Corps change
This section needs more information. (May 2015)
The IDF have many corps:
Other websites change
- Official website Archived 2020-09-27 at the Wayback Machine (in English)
- Official website (in Hebrew)
- BBC: Israel undercover
- Israeli Weapons
- Statistics about IDF ratio of thwarting suicide bombing attacks Archived 2004-03-31 at the Wayback Machine (link to DOC file)
- Defense-Update Online Magazine
- Haaretz report: "From 40 attacks per quarter to 5 attacks per quarter" :English Archived 2004-04-20 at the Wayback Machine - Hebrew Archived 2007-03-11 at the Wayback Machine - Graph 1: Thwarted attacks (yellow) vs successful attacks (red) - Graph 2: Suicide bombing within the "green line" per quarter .
- War Online - military analysis and military history of the Middle East, especially IDF (in Russian and English)
- The Israeli Military and Israel's Palestinian Policy: From Oslo to the Al Aqsa Intifada Archived 2006-08-14 at the Wayback Machine U.S. Institute of Peace, December 2002
- Israel Military Forum Archived 2018-03-20 at the Wayback Machine