Jamison family deaths
The family was thinking about buying some land near Red Oak, about 30 mi (48 km) from Eufaula, at the time of their disappearance. Their suspected dead bodies were found in November 2013 and were identified by the Oklahoma medical examiner on July 3, 2014. No cause of death was found and the reasons for their disappearance remain unknown.
- Kim Cantrell (February 23, 2013). "Missing Monday: The Missing Jamison Family of Eufaula, Oklahoma". True Crime Zine. Archived from the original on 2014-01-16. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- "Bobby Dale Jamison". Archived from the original on 2013-09-21. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- "Sherilynn Leighann Jamison". Archived from the original on 2013-11-22. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- "Madyson Stormy Star Jamison". Archived from the original on 2013-03-11. Retrieved 2014-01-14.
- Pete Kotz (October 22, 2009). "Bobby Jamison and His Family Are Missing in Oklahoma". True Crime Report.
- "The Bizarre Case of the Jamison Family Deaths | Mysterious Universe". mysteriousuniverse.org. Retrieved 2020-07-25.