Jessica Falkholt (15 May 1988 – 17 January 2018) was an Australian actress. She appeared in 16 episodes of the television series Home and Away as Hope Morrison in 2016. She was born in Sydney.  Her career began after she graduated from the University of New South Wales.
Falkholt had minor television roles in Tricky Business and Underbelly: Badness. In 2017, she was cast in her first led movie role in the 2018 movie Harmony. She was set to join the cast of Nine Network's drama Bite Club.
On 26 December 2017, Falkholt was involved in a car crash which killed both her parents instantly. As the vehicle burst into flames, both Jessica and her sister Annabelle, aged 21, were pulled out of the vehicle alive, but Annabelle later died in Liverpool Hospital. She was hospitalized and placed under critical condition and life-support. She had surgery to remove her kidney and part of her skull. On 12 January 2018, a spokesperson for St George Hospital confirmed that her life support had been turned off but that she remained in a critical condition. She died five days later on 17 January at the age of 29.
- "'Always part of the family': Home and Away's message to actress in critical condition". SBS. 29 December 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- Mitchell, Georgia (December 30, 2017). "Annabelle Falkholt dies in hospital days after crash that killed her parents". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
- "Jessica Falkholt 'remains in critical condition' after horror crash". Nine.com.au. 12 January 2018. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- Clun, Rachel (12 January 2018). "Jessica Falkholt remains critical in hospital after Princes Highway crash". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Jessica Falkholt's life support turned off following Boxing Day crash that killed her family". news.com.au. 11 January 2018.
- "Jessica Falkholt's life support switched off, remains critical in hospital after Princes Highway crash". Sydney Morning Herald. 12 January 2018.
- Jessica Falkholt dies days after life support turned off