Johnson Wax Headquarters
Johnson Wax Headquarters is the world headquarters and administration building of S. C. Johnson & Son. It is in Racine, Wisconsin. It was designed by American architect Frank Lloyd Wright for the company's president, Herbert F. "Hib" Johnson. The building was constructed from 1936 to 1939. Also known as the Johnson Wax Administration Building, it and the nearby 14-story Johnson Wax Research Tower (built 1944–1950) were designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1976 as Administration Building and Research Tower, S.C. Johnson and Son.
- Hertzberg, Mark (2010). Frank Lloyd Wright's SC Johnson Research Tower. Rohnert Park: Pomegranate. ISBN 0-7649-5609-4.
- "Administration and Research Tower, S.C. Johnson Company". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-06-30.
Media related to Johnson Wax Headquarters at Wikimedia Commons
- S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. official website.
- SC Johnson: The Golden Rondelle website includes links to tour information for the Johnson Wax building.
- Johnson Wax Building, is a page from an independent website, Frank Lloyd Wright Roadtrip concentrating on the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright. Includes photographs.
- Johnson Wax Building at Great Buildings Online