Wikimedia disambiguation page
Kalinga may refer to:
Geography, linguistics and/or ethnologyEdit
- Kalinga (historical region), a historical region of India
- Kalinga (Mahabharata), an apocryphal kingdom mentioned in classical Indian literature
- Kalinga script, an ancient writing system invented in the ancient Kingdom of Kalinga
- Kalinga architecture
- Kalinga (caste), an Indian caste found between the districts of Ganjam and Vizagapatam
- Kalinga War, fought c. 262 BCE between the Maurya Empire under Ashoka and the state of Kalinga
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalinga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.