Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: kernel.|
Kernel can mean:
- A seed, in plants
- The atomic nucleus
- Kernel (computer science), the central component of most operating systems
- The kernel trick in machine learning
- In game theory, a cooperative solution concept
- Kernel (programming language), a Scheme-like language
- Kernel (Lilo & Stitch), experiment 014 from the Lilo & Stitch cartoon series
- Kernel Fleck, a character in the Demonata series of books
- In mathematics:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kernel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.