Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: khan.|
Khan may mean:
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Altaic (Turkic & Mongolian) languages.
- Khan (name), a common Central/South Asian family name
- Khan, one of the administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Khan Bahadur, a title of honour issued by British India to Muslims who performed a deed of great service to the nation.
- Khan Noonien Singh, the villan from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Khan (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Khan!, 1975 Detective TV series
Khan may also be:
- Caravanserai, a medieval roadside inn
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.