Wikimedia disambiguation page
Khan should not be confused with Kahn, which is a German surname.
Khan may mean:
- Khan (title), a title for a ruler in Altaic (Turkic & Mongolian) languages.
- Genghis Khan (c.1162-1227), first Khan of the Mongol Empire
- Kublai Khan (1215-1294), last Khan of the Mongol Empire and Emperor of China
- Aga Khan The Islamic hereditary title of the Imam of the Nizārī Muslims
- Aga Khan IV Title of Karīm al-Hussaynī KBE CC GCC: the current Aga Khan
- Khan (name), a common Central/South Asian family name
- Chaka Khan, African American R&B artist
- Imran Khan, Pakistani Cricketer and Politician
- Khan, one of the administrative divisions of Cambodia
- Khan Bahadur, a title of honour issued by British India to Muslims who performed a deed of great service to the nation.
- Khan Noonien Singh, the villan from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Khan (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Khan!, 1975 Detective TV series
- Khan (band), English progressive rock band in the 70s
- Khan (musician), Berlin based musician
Khan may also be:
- Caravanserai, a medieval roadside inn
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.