Kingston is nicknamed the "Limestone City" because of the many old and important buildings built from the local limestone.
Kingston is a very old and historic city. It has been the site of battles between Canada and the United States. It was also the Capital of Canada at one time.
- Official City of Kingston Website
- Kingston Economic Development Corporation
- The Community Foundation of Greater Kingston
- Kingston Frontenac Public Library
- Community Information Centre database Archived 2009-03-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Kingston Transit routes
- The International Hockey Hall of Fame
- Kingston Genealogy, Heritage, & History links
- Kingston Electors (local government issues)
- Kingston Taxpayer's Association Archived 2008-09-15 at the Wayback Machine