Kingston is nicknamed the "Limestone City" because of the many old and important buildings built from the local limestone.
Kingston is a very old and historic city. It has been the site of battles between Canada and the United States. It was also the Capital of Canada at one time.
Other websites Edit
- Official City of Kingston Website
- Kingston Economic Development Corporation
- The Community Foundation of Greater Kingston
- Kingston Frontenac Public Library
- Community Information Centre database Archived 2009-03-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Kingston Transit routes
- The International Hockey Hall of Fame
- Kingston Genealogy, Heritage, & History links
- Kingston Electors Archived 2008-12-20 at the Wayback Machine (local government issues)
- Kingston Taxpayer's Association Archived 2008-09-15 at the Wayback Machine