Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
KOTESOL started in 1992 when the Association of English Teachers in Korea (AETK) and the Korea Association of Teachers of English (KATE) joined.
KOTESOL members may join a smaller group called a Chapter. These are the Chapters of KOTESOL:
- International Community
- Jeonju-North Jeolla
KOTESOL has a conference every year with papers, keynote speakers, workshops, and social events.
KOTESOL has relationships with several other language teaching associations:
- Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA)
- English Teachers' Association of the Republic of China (ETA-ROC)
- Far Eastern English Language Teachers Association (FEELTA) of Russia
- Philippine Association for Language Teaching, Inc (PALT)
- Japan Association for Language Teaching
- TESOL International Association
- Thailand TESOL (ThaiTESOL)
- "KOTESOL: Who and What We Are | KoreaTESOL". koreatesol.org.