The Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 is a supercar made by Lamborghini. It replaced the Lamborghini Murciélago. The name Aventador comes from a fighting bull. The Aventador is also the base of the Lamborghini Veneno, a limited production hypercar.
|Assembly||Italy: Sant'Agata Bolognese|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Sports car (S)|
|Layout||Mid-engine, all-wheel drive|
|Engine||6.5-litre L539 V12|
|Transmission||7-speed ISR electrohydraulic manual|
|Wheelbase||2,700 mm (106.3 in)|
|Length||4,780 mm (188.2 in)|
|Width||2,030 mm (79.9 in) (with mirrors: 2,265 mm (89.2 in))|
|Height||1,136 mm (44.7 in)|
As with the Murciélago model, the Maternal company Audi used the bullfight concept. In the advertising materials of Lamborghini, it was said that Aventador is a bull who became famous after one of the most bloody battles in Zaragoza, for which he received a "Trofeo de la Peña La Madroñera" which was prestigious award for courage in the arena. LP 700-4 means technical equipment of the car, where 700 is power in hp, and 4 is a full drive.
- "Official website for the Lamborghini Aventador". Archived from the original on 10 May 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2011.
- Lago, Carlos (30 January 2012). "2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 European Spec First Test". Motor Trend. Retrieved 4 February 2016.
- "2012-Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4-specs" (PDF). Car and Driver. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 October 2018.
- Evans, Scott (15 February 2016). "2015 Lamborghini-Avenatdor SV First Test". Motor Trend. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- Lieberman, Jonny (5 June 2019). "2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ First Test Review: Record Setter?". Motor Trend. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Lamborghini to unveil HyperVeloce with 800 PS at Pebble Beach". Motor1.com. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce Revealed In Geneva: Video". Motor Authority. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- Admin (2017-06-16). "What are the origins of the Lamborghini name and logo?". Lamborghini Palm Beach. Retrieved 2021-04-26.