Wikimedia disambiguation page
Layer may refer to:
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: layer and layers.|
- A layer of archaeological deposits in an excavation
- A layer hen, a hen kept to produce eggs
- Layered clothing, wearing multiple layers of clothing
- Layer, a female Maverick Hunter in the Mega Man X series
- Abstraction layer, a way of hiding the specifications of a function
- 2D computer graphics#Layers, layers in two-dimensional (2D) computer graphics
- Layers (digital image editing), used in digital image editing to separate different elements of an image
- DVD layer, such as in DVD dual layer recording
- Layer (electronics), a single thickness of some material covering a surface
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Layer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.