Wikimedia disambiguation page
Lichtenfels may refer to:
People with the surnameEdit
- Friedrich-Karl Freiherr von Dalwigk zu Lichtenfels (1907–1940), German Major in the Luftwaffe during World War II
- Julius Lichtenfels (1884–1968), German fencer
- Eduard Peithner von Lichtenfels (1833–1913), Austrian painter
- Friedrich Wilhelm Scanzoni von Lichtenfels (1821–1891), German gynecologist and obstetrician
- Gustav Scanzoni von Lichtenfels (lawyer) (1885-1977), grandson of Friedrich Wilhelm Scanzoni von Lichtenfels
- Gustav Scanzoni von Lichtenfels (1855–1924), German general of World War I
- SS Lichtenfels (1929), a heavy lift ship, built for the DDG Hansa shipping company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lichtenfels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.