Succession to the Spanish throne
rules of succession to the Throne of Spain
(Redirected from Line of succession to the Spanish Throne)
Spanish royal succession follows a system of male-preference primogeniture.
Order of successionEdit
In 2020, the current order of succession is clear.
- (3) Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo (b. 1963)
- (6) Infanta Cristina (b. 1965)
- (7) Juan Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 1999)
- (8) Pablo Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 2000)
- (9) Miguel Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 2002)
- (10) Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 2005)
- International Constitutional Law Project (ICL), Spain - Constitution, Title II, Article 57 [Succession] ; Royal Household (Casa Real), The Royal family; retrieved 2011-12-19.