Wikimedia disambiguation page
- In biology, locomotion is the self-powered movement of limbs or other anatomical parts by which an individual moves itself from place to place.
- In engineering:
- Chris Sawyer's Locomotion is a 2004 computer game by Chris Sawyer.
- Locomotion is a 1981 arcade game by Konami.
- Locomotion (puzzle game) is a 1992 puzzle game by Andre Wuthrich published by Kingsoft. Music by Gunnar Gaubatz (info from Gamebase database)
- "The Loco-Motion" is a 1960s hit song, originally performed by Little Eva, and its accompanying dance.
- "Locomotion" is a museum in the town of Shildon, County Durham, England.
- "Locomotion" was a cable TV channel in Latin America.
- Locomotion is a young adult novel in poetic form by Jacqueline Woodson.
- Locomotion is a 9-piece horn band based in Connecticut (USA). Started in June 1987, the band plays clubs, weddings, fairs, fund raisers, and private functions of all types.
- Locomotion is a 6-piece soul band based in Wiltshire (UK). Started in 1993, this band also plays clubs, weddings, fairs, fund raisers, and private functions of all types.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Locomotion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.