Los Angeles Rams
The Los Angeles Rams are a professional American football team in Los Angeles, California, United States. Originally known as the Cleveland Rams, and then later as the St. Louis Rams, they are currently in the Western Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team has won two NFL Championships and two Super Bowls. Their starting quarterback is Matthew Stafford. They play at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
|Los Angeles Rams|
First season: 1936
Play in SoFi Stadium
Headquartered in Agoura Hills, California
|Team colors||Royal blue, bone white, sol|
|General manager||Les Snead|
|Head coach||Sean McVay|
|League championships (3)|
|Conference championships (7)|
|Division championships (17)|
|Playoff appearances (30)|
The Rams played in Cleveland, Ohio from 1936 to 1945, before moving to Los Angeles, California in 1946. The Rams stayed in Los Angeles until the 1995 season, when the team moved to St. Louis, Missouri and played there until 2015. In 2015, the team was sold and was moved back to Los Angeles. Stan Kroenke, the team’s current owner, met with other NFL owners to approve the move. The owners approved the Rams' move to Los Angeles with a 30–2 margin. The Rams returned to Los Angeles at the beginning of the 2016 season. The Rams have won the Super Bowl title in 1999, when they were established in St. Louis.
Pro Football Hall of FamersEdit
- "Fingertip Information" (PDF). 2018 Los Angeles Rams Media Guide. NFL Enterprises, LLC. September 12, 2018. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 17, 2018. Retrieved September 17, 2018.
- "Los Angeles Rams Team Capsule" (PDF). 2018 Official National Football League Record and Fact Book. NFL Enterprises, LLC. August 9, 2018. Archived from the original (PDF) on November 6, 2019. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- "E. Stanley Kroenke Becomes Majority Owner Of The St. Louis Rams". TheRams.com. NFL Enterprises, LLC. August 25, 2010. Archived from the original on March 12, 2016. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Hanzus, Dan (January 12, 2016). "Rams to relocate to L.A.; Chargers first option to join". NFL.com. National Football League. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- "Rams to Return to Los Angeles". St. Louis Rams. January 12, 2016. Archived from the original on January 13, 2016. Retrieved January 13, 2016.
- Miklasz, Bernie (May 31, 2009). "St. Louis Rams soon will be put up for sale". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Archived from the original on June 2, 2009. Retrieved October 12, 2009.
- "NFL Team Valuations: #23 St Louis Rams". Forbes. September 10, 2008.