Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Low Saxon.|
Low Saxon or Lower Saxon may refer to:
- Low German, an Ingvaeonic West Germanic language
- West Low German, a group of Low German dialects spoken in the Netherlands, Lower Saxony and most of Schleswig-Holstein
- Old Saxony, the larger region of which Lower Saxony is a part
- Upper Saxon, a Central German dialect
- Upper Saxony, historic lands in Central Germany
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Low Saxon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.