Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: lyric.|
Lyric could mean:
- Lyric poetry is a form of poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view
- Lyric, from the Greek language, a song sung with a lyre
- Lyrics, the composition in verse which is sung to a melody to constitute a song
- Lyric is a classification of the human voice in European classical music. The adjective describes a specific vocal weight and a range at the upper end of the given voice part, e.g. lyric soprano; see voice type
- Lyric Opera House in Baltimore, Maryland, locally referred to as just "the Lyric"
- Lyric FM, a Radio Telefís Éireann radio station
- Lyric (R&B), an R&B girl group briefly signed to J Records from 2002–2003; known for the song, "Young and Sexy".
- Lyric, a single released in June 2003 by the "indie supergroup" Zwan.
- Lyrics, an ESRB content rating advisor
- Lyric, a video vixen
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.