Macaulay Macaulay Culkin Culkin[a] (born Macaulay Carson Culkin; August 26, 1980 ) is an American actor, voice actor and musician. He is perhaps most notable and best notable for his prominent kiddie roles in the first two Home Alone movies as Kevin McCallister. These blockbuster movies still continue to be very popular with many American audiences to this day onwards much to a cult following. His parents are Patricia Brentrup and Christopher 'Kit' Culkin.
Macaulay Carson Culkin
August 26, 1980
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, musician, writer, voice actor|
|Years active||1985─1994 |
(married 1998─2002, divorced)
|Partner(s)||Mila Kunis (2002─2010)|
Brenda Song (2017─present)
Acting career change
Culkin began acting ever since at the age of 4 when he then became famous and well known around the world in 1990 as a Hollywood child star when Home Alone was released. In the movie, Culkin played the main character, Kevin McCallister. He reprised the role of Kevin in the second film. He was then nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor on Motion Picture Musical or Comedy. Culkin mysteriously dropped out of acting at the age of 14, but later returned at the age of 23 for in a couple of movies as a recurring adult actor.
Pizza Underground change
Personal life change
In 1998, Culkin married Rachel Miner. In 2000, Culkin and Miner divorced because Culkin had decided and wanted to go back acting again as a new recurring adult actor. Culkin has then dated actress Mila Kunis from May 2002 to 2011. Culkin also dated Jordana Lane Price.
Friendship with Michael Jackson change
At around the same time that Home Alone was released, Culkin also became very good friends with the late Hollywood singer and King of Pop Michael Jackson. He has also acted in Jackson's 1991 "Black or White" music video. In 2005, Culkin testified and had said at Jackson's trial for charges of child molestation that he had once slept in Jackson's bedroom but was never molested or touched in improper ways. Culkin also attended Jackson's burial and death memorial which was then held on October 6, 2012. He is also the godfather of Jackson's 2 older children with Debbie Rowe, Prince and Paris Jackson.
- Culkin legally changed his middle name to "Macaulay Culkin" in 2019.
- Wynne, Kelly (May 6, 2020). "Do You Know Macaulay Culkin's Middle Name? Because He's Changed It to Something Else Entirely". Newsweek. Dev Pragad. Archived from the original on April 16, 2022. Retrieved August 20, 2020.
- Michaels, Sean (December 9, 2013). "Macaulay Culkin forms pizza-themed Velvet Underground tribute band" – via www.theguardian.com.
- "Macaulay Culkin". IMDb.
- "Mystery Gal Revealed! Macaulay Culkin Kisses New Girlfriend in Paris". November 27, 2013.
- Schnurr, Samantha (April 12, 2021). "Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Quietly Welcome Their First Baby". E!. Retrieved April 12, 2021.
- Leonard, Kevin. "Michael Jackson was surprise guest on family vacation of former Laurel High teachers". Laurel Leader. Archived from the original on April 16, 2019. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- "CNN.com - Culkin: Jackson 'never' molested me - May 11, 2005". edition.cnn.com.
- Kaufman, Gil. "Michael Jackson's Kids Lay Golden Crown On His Casket At Funeral". MTV News.