Wikimedia disambiguation page
Macintosh, Mackintosh, or McIntosh can be:
- Apple Macintosh (computer)
- Mackintosh, raincoat
- McIntosh (apple), type of apple
- McIntosh, Alabama
- McIntosh Laboratory, hi-fi manufacturer
Macintosh and similar spellings is a surname:
- Charles Macintosh (Scottish inventor)
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh (Scottish architect and designer)
- Donald McIntosh, Canadian-born officer in Custer's 7th Cavalry, killed at Little Big Horn
- The Scottish Clan MacKintosh
- Winston Hubert McIntosh, better known as Peter Tosh
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macintosh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.