Marian Hall Seldes (August 23, 1928 – October 6, 2014) was an American actress. She was known for her roles in Tom and Huck, Home Alone 3, The Haunting, If These Walls Could Talk 2, and in Mona Lisa Smile. She won a Tony Award in 1967.
Seldes was married to Julian Claman from 1953 until they divorced in 1961. Her marriage to Julian was abusive. Seldes left the marriage after her father noticed marks on Seldes's face. Then she was married to Garson Kanin from 1990 until his death in 1999. She had one daughter with Julian, Katherine.
Seldes died from a long-illness in New York City, New York, aged 86.
- "Marian Seldes Biography (1928-)". Filmreference.com. Retrieved 2013-03-27.
- "Marian Seldes to headline her latest stage return". Thevillager.com. Retrieved 2013-03-27.
- "Marian Seldes Biography - Yahoo! Movies". Movies.yahoo.com. 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2013-03-27.
- Witchel, Alex (June 14, 2010). "The 60-Year Stage Life of Marian Seldes". The New York Times.
- Kennedy, Mark (October 6, 2014). "Tony Award-Winning Actress Marian Seldes Dies". ABC News. AP.