Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is a former Harvard University student who created Facebook when he was still studying computer science. The founding of Facebook made Zuckerberg a billionaire, one of the youngest and richest billionaires of all time according to Forbes.
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
May 14, 1984
White Plains, New York, U.S.
|Education||Harvard University (no degree)|
|Known for||Co-founding and leading Meta, Inc.|
|Net worth||US$ 90 billion (as of January 2021)|
Priscilla Chan (m. 2012)
|Relatives||Randi Zuckerberg (sister)|
Donna Zuckerberg (sister)
In 2010, he was also named Time's Person of the Year. He was raised Jewish, was an atheist, but thinks different about religion nowadays. In a public Facebook post, Zuckerberg launched the Internet.org project in late August 2013.
He is married to Priscilla Chan.
"Zukenberg wears the same colour t-shirt to avoid the waisting of time in choosing the clothes."
- "#3 Mark Zuckerberg". Forbes. Retrieved November 14, 2020.
- "Our Leadership". Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- "Mark Zuckerberg Summary". bookrags.com. Archived from the original on 21 October 2010. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
- Vara, Vauhini (November 28, 2007). "Just How Much Do We Want to Share On Social Networks?". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved June 18, 2019.
- O'Connor, Clare (May 20, 2012), Mark Zuckerberg's Wife Priscilla Chan: A New Brand of Billionaire Bride, Forbes, retrieved May 21, 2012