activities to gain and keep customers, providing value to them through offerings and communication about offerings
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: marketing.|
- Exchange value and building strong relationship with customer.
- Marketing-" To create, grow, develop, maintain, defend, and own markets".
- An approach to business that seeks to identify, anticipate, and satisfy customers needs.
- Al Ries and Jack Trout defined marketing as simply "war" between competitors.
- At a macro level, marketing is the process of raising the standards of living, by identifying the existing problems and unsatisfied needs of people and then satisfying that need with a product/service that delivers value to the customer.
- "What Is Marketing?" marketingprofs.com