Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: medium.|
Medium might mean:
- Medium, a size between small and large
- Medium (spirituality), a person who claims to communicate with the dead
- Interstellar medium, the matter between stars
- Optical gain medium
- Storage medium, a device for storing information
- Transmission medium, a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma that can transmit energy
- Growth medium, a solid or liquid material in which an organism can grow.
- Media, the way information is sent or received
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.