Wikimedia disambiguation page
Mensa, meaning table in Latin, could mean:
- Mensa International, an organization for people with a high IQ
- Mensa (constellation), a southern star constellation
- Mensa (geology), a term used by geologists to refer to an extraterrestrial mesa
- Mensa, a nightclub promoter known for Saturday night raves at Sterns Nightclub
- Mensa Records, a record label
- mensa, the German and Dutch term for "cafeteria"
- mensa, the Spanish term for "stupid"
- mensa, the table top of an altar
When a plural exists, it is often Mensae, such as Cydonia Mensae.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mensa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.