Messianic Judaism is a movement of Jews who believe that Jesus (called by them with his Hebrew name Yeshua) is the Jewish Messiah, and who perform this belief in a Jewish way (observing the regulations of the Torah etc.). They are called Messianic Jews. The main branches of Judaism do not consider Messianic Judaism to be Judaism, but rather a form of Christianity, because Judaism rejects Jesus/Yeshua as the Jewish Messiah.
- About History MesJud MJAA:About:Messianic Judaism[permanent dead link]
- browse.asp?s=messianic&f=tqak&offset=4 Orthodox: "Why Don't Jews Believe in Jesus?"
- "Jews Not J5480.html Conservative:"Messianic Jews Are Not Jews"". Archived from the original on 2015-01-28. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "Reform: "Missionary Impossible"". Archived from the original on 2006-09-28. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "Reconstructionist/Renewal: "What is ALEPH's position on so called messianic Judaism?"". Archived from the original on 2014-10-23. Retrieved 2009-06-01.