Wikimedia disambiguation page
A millionaire (a female is often called millionairess) is a person whose net worth is at least one million in a high-value unit of currency. It may also refer to:
The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: millionaire
- Millionaire (band), a Belgian musical group
- Millionaires (group), an all-female pop group from Los Angeles
- The Millionaires, a band featuring Cliff Cooper, founder of Orange Amplification
- Millionaires (album), a 1999 album by James
- "Millionaire" (Beady Eye song) a 2011 song by Beady Eye from their album Different Gear, Still Speeding
- "Millionaire" (song), a song from 2004 by Kelis and André 3000
- "Millionaire", a song from the Cherry Poppin' Daddies' album Kids on the Street
- "Millionaire", a song by The Mekons from their album I ♥ Mekons
- "You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire", the first track on the album Songs for the Deaf by Queens of the Stone Age. It is sometimes shortened to "Millionaire"
Film and televisionEdit
- The Millionaire (TV series), a television drama of the 1950s
- The Millionaire (1917 movie), a movie from 1917 starring Oliver Hardy
- The Millionaire (1931 movie), featuring George Arliss
- The Millionairess, a romantic comedy movie from 1960 starring Peter Sellers and Sophia Loren
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, a game show
- The Millionaire Calculator, a 19th-century mechanical calculator
- Millionaire (video game)
- Tony Millionaire (born 1956), an American cartoonist, illustrator, and author
- Vancouver Millionaires, a professional hockey team from 1911 to 1922
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Millionaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.